Scott to give two free Introduction to DAD webcasts on Oct 10 and 11
Is your organization struggling to adopt and tailor agile methods such as Scrum or Extreme Programming (XP) effectively? If so you need to consider Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD). The DAD process decision framework is a hybrid which adopts proven strategies from Scrum, XP, Agile Modeling, Unified Process, Lean/Kanban, and others in a disciplined manner. It provides goal-driven, tailorable advice for the full solution delivery lifecycle that goes beyond the software-construction focus of other agile methods. Because delivery teams do not work in a vacuum DAD is enterprise aware, showing how agile teams can leverage and enhance their existing IT ecosystem in a governable manner. DAD is at the forefront of the new generation of agile/lean methods for the enterprise.
During this webcast you will learn:
- What the Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) framework is.
- Why a hybrid approach is necessary for enterprise development.
- How to take a goal-driven, instead of prescriptive, approach.
- Why a full delivery lifecycle is required and what your options actually.
- What complexity factors you need to consider when scaling and tailoring DAD.
- What it means to be enterprise aware
The Oct 10th webcast will be at 9pm EST (GMT-5) and the Oct 11th webcast at 12 noon EST. To sign up, visit here.