Disciplined Agile Outsourcing Webcasts: Nov 13 and 15
I will be giving two webcasts on the topic of Disciplined Agile Outsourcing, one on Nov 13 at 9pm EST and the other on Nov 15 at 12 noon EST. These webcasts are one hour long each, it’s the same webcast being run twice, for a fee of $46.95 CAD. Please click on the links to sign up.
The Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) process decision framework is a goal-driven, hybrid agile, full delivery methodology that is enterprise aware and scalable. DAD provides a foundation from which you can tailor a viable strategy for disciplined agile outsourcing. This webcast will explore strategies for effectively initiating and governing an outsourced IT delivery project in an agile manner. Outsourcing introduces a collection of risks that can be uniquely addressed with a disciplined agile strategy. Your initial instincts for how to run an outsourced project are likely to hurt you more than help you. This webcast will help get you on the right path.
During this webcast you will learn:
- What the Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) framework is.
- The risks associated with outsourcing.
- Disciplined agile outsourcing from the point of view of the customer.
- Disciplined agile outsourcing from the point of view of the service provider.
- What you need to do to succeed at disciplined agile outsourcing.
- Industry statistics regarding agile outsourcing in practice.
- Criteria to determine if you’re ready for outsourcing IT delivery projects.